- n the news as presented by reporters for newspapers or radio or television
- Salman Rushdie called his work "an astonishing blend of reportage and artistry.
- I wrapped reportage on the documentary and the book around my memories as a film critic and appraiser of early-70s triple-X movies.
- But Baker's deep reportage goes beyond smart shopping carts that entice us to run up our grocery bills and political messages crafted on our preference for Chianti.
News & Articles
- Snooping On Potato Prices In Afghanistan To Predict Attacks
Among the cornucopia of reportage on government espionage, one article in particular caught my eye. Earlier this week a Wall Street Journal story on surveillance technology used by the National Security Agency makes mention of a program called Real Time Regional Gateway (RTRG).
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Martin Whitmarsh in autosport.com
Each race weekend has its own challenges, we faced some fairly unique ones at the Hungarian Grand Prix and there has been much reportage in the press in the two weeks since,said Whitmarsh in a team preview. "However none of this has...
- George Brandis in The Age
The most important amendment to the bill the Attorney-General and the Prime Minister announced last night was the inclusion of an absolute defence to protect freedom of political speech and freedom of reportage and commentary,Senator Brandis...
- Nick Rhodes in Gary Post Tribune
We did make another record that was potentially, which I should say was provisionally titled 'Reportage,' with Andy,keyboardist Nick Rhodes said in a recent phone interview. "There are about 12 or 14 tracks. It's a good record. But it's...