- v earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- v convert into cash; of goods and property
- v expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- v make real or concrete; give reality or substance to
- v be fully aware or cognizant of
- v perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- s successfully completed or brought to an end
- Then I saw Stuart Varney on a Crooksandliars piece from FoxNews and realised that he had problems when an idiot like Varney went on and on about Obama's 2 trillion $ spending.
- In the coop question I was glad to see that he realised the need for a broad based national plan than one left to States.
- The rope had to be abandoned anyway when I realised the fire was just beneath me.
News & Articles
- NSA Whistleblower Reveals Himself
I realised that I was part of something that was doing far more harm than good... The NSA routinely lies in response to Congressional inquiries about scope of surveillance in America. The NSA is intent on making every conversation and every form of behaviour in the world known to them.... What they're doing poses an existential threat to democracy. - Edward Snowden, 29, PRISM ...
June 9, 2013 - Zero Hedge