- n the business of issuing printed matter for sale or distribution
- v put into print
- v prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- v have (one's written work) issued for publication
- In the world of Christian publishing, Strang combines a sense of mission with sharp business acumen.
- The folks at Crown are confident their publishing house is big enough to accomodate all views from the White House.
- Talese was unapologetic for publishing the book, Merschel said, and she described Winfrey to him as "holier-than-thou" and her talk-show audience as reminiscent of a "Roman circus.
News & Articles
- Bloomsbury Publishing Selects Alteva's UCaaS Solution to Streamline Efficiency in the Workplace
Alteva , a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications as a Service , announces that Bloomsbury Publishing, Inc., a general interest publisher of adult and children's books and U.S-based subsidiary ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Oakstone Publishing Achieves AANP Accreditation for Medical Examiner Training Developed to Meet New Federal DOT Mandate
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oakstone Publishing, one of the foremost providers of multimedia education for healthcare professionals as well as of corporate health and wellness resources, ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Monograph Publishing Releases New Children’s Book About an Artistic, Mischievous, French Cat
Monograph Publishing: “The Grand Adventures of Petit Louis” by Kayce M. Swigelson is a children’s book about a vain little black and white cat who travels the streets of Paris searching for the perfect birthday gift for his owner, Claire. Petit Louis, a handsome tuxedo cat, considers anything without a mustache to be inferior, so as he roams the streets looking for Claire’s present, he stops ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jane Friedman in FoxReno.com
Judith Regan's employment with HarperCollins has been terminated effective immediately,HarperCollins CEO Jane Friedman said in a statement. "The REGAN publishing program and staff will continue as part of the HarperCollins General Books...
- Larry Birkhead in Washington Post
This is going to be one of the most expensive lawsuit settlements in book-publishing history,Birkhead told The Associated Press Tuesday.
- Dr Ruth Westheimer in International Herald Tribune
Bravo that the New England Journal of Medicine is publishing something like that. It's about time,said Ruth Westheimer, better known as sex expert Dr. Ruth, who has long counseled seniors on sex.