- v produce a literary work
- v communicate or express by writing
Please write to me every week
- v have (one's written work) issued for publication
How many books did Georges Simenon write?
- v communicate (with) in writing
- v communicate by letter
- v write music
- v mark or trace on a surface
- v record data on a computer
- v write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- v create code, write a computer program
She writes code faster than anybody else
- If you love to write, you have to do it, and you don't need a lot of advice because you're compelled to do it.
- After forsaking her vampire character for religious writing, the author reveals that she'll write one more installment of her popular series of novels.
- The problem: most DVD burners on the market only write to single-sided discs, which hold just 4.
News & Articles
- Fogle will be write-in candidate in Norway special election
Bonnie Fogle has filed as a write-in candidate in the July 30 special election to fill the Norway Town Council seat that became vacant when Ann Johnson was elected mayor.
June 13, 2013 - The Times and Democrat
- icandrive.ca Provides Tips on Handling a Vehicle Write-Off
A write-off is what happens with the cost to repair a vehicle is higher than the value of the vehicle itself. While write-offs are unfortunately all too common, many drivers aren’t aware of the procedure for writing off a vehicle or their rights during the settlement process with their insurance company . (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Peter Thiel to Write Book on Building Companies
The co-founder of PayPal will write about forming companies of the future, and building “great things that have never existed before.’'
June 11, 2013 - New York Times
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
This has to be a point in time in which we begin to write a new chapter,Obama said during an Oval Office photo op with the Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt. "The proof is not going to be in words -- it's going to be in deeds."
- Sheryl Crow in Ninemsn
I think the person I learned the most hands-on from is Stevie Nicks because she allowed me not only to co-write with her but also to produce her, and she's a true artist,said Crow.
- Noel Gallagher in TODAYonline
It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight,Noel said in a statement then. "People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day longer."