- n a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- n an enclosure for confining livestock
- n a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- n a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- n female swan
- v produce a literary work
- The waste produced by the pig and his thousands of pen mates on the factory farm where they live goes into manure lagoons that blanket neighboring communities with air pollution .
- A one-stop shop for the latest political happenings at any hour of the day.
- The battle for the ball pen market turned into a free-for-all last week.
News & Articles
- Pen Pals Meet After 80 Years Of Correspondence
They've been communicating through pen and paper from thousands of miles away for more than eight decades and on Friday the pen pals met face to face for the first time.
June 15, 2013 - News On 6 Tulsa
- The Ballpoint Pen Turns 75 Years Old Today
You've probably never used a fountain pen, or accidentally spilled a jar of refil ink and ruined your favorite pants. And for that, you have the ballpoint pen to thank. The handy gadget is having its 75th birthday today , so go sign away your rights to something to celebrate! Read more...
June 15, 2013 - Gizmodo
- ‘Buffy’ Writer To Pen ‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot
Buffy the Vampire Slayer writer Marti Noxon has been tapped to pen MGM’s upcoming Tomb Raider reboot. The details of the plot are still being worked out, but the film will most likely follow Lara Croft on one of her international adventures. Whether the heroine will parallel her video game counterpart remains to be seen. Lara was played [...] ‘Buffy’ Writer To Pen ‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot is a post ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Will Smith in FOXNews
It is an awful and disgusting lie,Smith said in a statement Monday provided by his publicist. "It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous...
- David Banner in Ninemsn
If by some stroke of the pen hip-hop was silenced, the issues would still be present in our communities,rapper and record producer David Banner, whose real name is Levell Crump, said in a prepared statements to a House Energy and Commerce...
- John McCain in guardian.co.uk
I got an old ink pen, my friends, and the first pork barrel-laden earmark, big-spending bill that comes across my desk, I will veto it. You will know their names. I will make them famous and we'll stop this corruption,McCain said during a...