- n the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication
I want to see it in print
- n a picture or design printed from an engraving
- n a visible indication made on a surface
paw prints were everywhere
- n availability in printed form
we've got to get that story into print
his book is no longer in print
- n a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- n a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- n a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- v put into print
These news should not be printed
- v write as if with print; not cursive
- v make into a print
print the negative
- v reproduce by printing
- Printing Digital Photos Tips for putting out the family album at home: Online Photo Services We rate sites that will print your digital pics: Digital Video Recorders.
News & Articles
- Official Cloud Print app hits Google Play, streamlines your wireless printing needs
The official Cloud Print app has finally been released on Google Play, possibly rendering the third-party apps you've relied on over the years superfluous. Using the standalone software will likely be a familiar affair if you've ever printed via mobile devices in the past. Just choose a file saved on your phone, tablet or the cloud, and it'll make its merry way to your Cloud Print-ready device ...
June 13, 2013 - Engadget
- Google Cloud Print arrives on Android
Google’s Cloud Print has landed on Android, bringing official support for the wireless printing system to smartphones and tablets. Previously supported only through third-party apps, with Google keeping official Cloud Print access for Chrome OS, the new app basically allows Android users to pick a file on their phone and push it to a compatible Read The Full Story
June 13, 2013 - SlashGear
- Print Audit Releases Embedded for Sharp OSA® 6.3.18 and Print Audit 6.4.2 for Mac
Print Audit has released updates for its Embedded for Sharp OSA® and Print Audit for Mac products. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10823087.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Balthazar Getty in FOXNews
The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved,Getty says in the statement. "In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused...
- George Osborne in The Press Association
And in comments that will be seen as a dig at former chancellor and prime minister Gordon Brown, who was not in the Commons, Mr Osborne said: "I am not going to hide hard choices from the British people or bury them in the small print of the Budget...
- John McCain in KOB.com
All these tax increases are the fine print under the slogan of 'hope:' They're going to raise your taxes by thousands of dollars per year _ and they have the audacity to hope you don't mind,McCain said, playing on the title of an Obama book.