prahy aw ruh tahyz
- v assign a priority to
we have too many things to do and must prioritize
- The Wire does something that should be the death of good character-based drama: it is unapologetically a social critique, and its own creators admit that they prioritize the story .
- One senior Arab official who asked to remain anonymous recently noted that the initial optimism generated by President Obama's decision to prioritize the Israeli-Palestinian .
- But Abe's critics say he's failing to prioritize and lacks the ability to articulate a vision that addresses the issues troubling ordinary Japanese.
News & Articles
- Giants’ Sandoval To Work On Weight Loss During DL Stint
Pablo Sandoval's latest injury is weighing heavily on the San Francisco Giants. The Giants have asked Sandoval to prioritize losing weight while he's on the disabled list.
June 14, 2013 - CBS San Francisco
- Fort Bend County’s New Interstate 69 Paves Route for North American Growth and Commerce
SUGAR LAND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fort Bend Co.'s leaders continue to prioritize transportation and mobility initiatives to positively impact its businesses and residents. Recently, segments of Hwy 59 have been co-designated to I-69.
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire
- Readers Feel...
In a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder, Dr. Coburn urges DOJ to prioritize spending as the Department moves forward with sequestration management.
June 13, 2013 - KAMR Amarillo