- v spread or diffuse through
An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration
- v pass through
Water permeates sand easily
- v penetrate mutually or be interlocked
- As the festive mood permeates the country, the whole atmosphere becomes awash with happiness and joy.
- As corruption permeates all aspects of life, it is increasingly becoming clear that only a ruthless purging can cure his malaise.
- The morning chant of mantras permeated the entire household and a sense of peace settled down.
News & Articles
- Bringing About Color, Holographic Displays
There are multiple technologies that permeate science fiction, and among them is the hologram. Holograms use interface from reflection off of a source to create what look like 3D images on a flat medium. Many people would like to see this technology used to develop new displays, and researchers at MIT have recently built a chip that should help with that. The key to holograms is interference, so ...
June 20, 2013 - Overclockers Club
- FEATURE: Japan eShop Round-Up (06/19/2013)
A Famicom Konami fighter, sumo, Super Mario Kart and revitalized Japanese classics permeate the eShop this week. Even before the official firmware update on the 3DS, it’s been pretty busy this week. In case you haven’t heard, Nintendo rolled a new firmware update for the 3DS that contains tons of updates, including some DLC (kinda, right?) for the Mii Plaza among other things. For more on that ...
June 20, 2013 - Nintendo World Report
- How Location-Based Services Are Transforming The Mobile Industry
With over 770 million GPS-enabled smartphones, l ocation data has begun to permeate the entire mobile space. It's powering advertisements, and many other services — from weather to travel apps.
June 19, 2013 - Business Insider
- Ed Schultz in CNSNews.com
What you hear on this program you do not hear from 450 right-wing talkers in America who permeate the ears of those who don't follow the news and [who] influence elections,said Schultz, who is carried on more than 100 stations nationwide.