- v continue to exist
- v be persistent, refuse to stop
he persisted to call me every night
The child persisted and kept asking questions
- v stay behind
- Kingston inspired me to persist as a writer, despite a Hong Kong society that dismissed such endeavors (especially those of a "maybe-Chinese" writing in English).
- They see him as a man who cannot only repair the growing divide between Democrats and Republicans but also ease racial tensions that persist more than four decades after Martin .
- Though the official cause of death was an allergic reaction to aspirin, rumors persist that he died as a result of an evil curse; his home in Hong Kong was said to have been .
News & Articles
- Rains persist, flood watch until Saturday morning
Rains persist, flood watch until Saturday morning Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 12:02 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2013 With the soil already saturated by a week of wet and dreary weather, much of the rain that falls Thursday and Friday could quickly runoff into waterways, said Ian Lee ...
June 13, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- The Swiss Stock Market Fell Thursday As Monetary Policy Concerns Persist
The Swiss Stock Market Fell Thursday As Monetary Policy Concerns Persist
June 13, 2013 - Nasdaq
- PlayStation Plus membership will persist and carry over to PlayStation 4
Sony's Jack Tretton just confirmed that a PlayStation Plus membership would carry over and persist when the PlayStation 4 arrives. Tretton promised that users could pay one price for a PlayStation Plus membership on the PS4, the PS3, and the PS Vita. He also hinted, however, that a PS Plus membership may be required for multiplayer on the PS4, while confirming that single-player content won't ...
June 11, 2013 - Joystiq
- Donald Kohn in 940 News
Should the elevated turbulence persist, it would increase the possibility of further tightening in financial conditions for households and businesses,Kohn said in remarks to the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.
- John Roberts in Xinhua
Material support intended even for benign purposes could "lend legitimacy to foreign terrorist groups -- legitimacy that makes it easier for those groups to persist, to recruit members, and to raise funds -- all of which facilitate more terrorist...
- President Bush in ì¡°ì„ ì¼ë³´(ì˜ë¬¸íŒ)
In a joint press conference, Bush said, "The human rights abuses inside the country still exist and persist."