- v make an official inspection on foot of (the bounds of a property)
Selectmen are required by law to perambulate the bounds every five years
- v walk with no particular goal
- People who enjoy seeing newspapers unfold themselves in midair, windows open without human assistance, unfilled suits of clothing perambulate through the landscape and an .
- Around the Robinsons perambulate some 60 other typically British characters.
- Unlike many Chinese cities that appear to have forgotten that people occasionally like to perambulate, Shanghai is made for walking.
News & Articles
- D'oh! Universal Orlando opens real-life 'Simpsons' Springfield
(Credit: Krusty Burger image © 2012 Ricky Brigante/InsideTheMagic.net. Used with permission of Ricky Brigante. Some rights reserved. ) Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., has expanded its The Simpsons ride to include a real-life version of Springfield, where you can visit with your favorite eateries. Pop by Moe's Tavern for a quick pre-lunch Duff, perambulate on over to Krusty Burger for a big ...
June 6, 2013 - CNET