- v knowingly tell an untruth in a legal court and render oneself guilty of perjury
- She it was who ordered this and that peasant or laborer to perjure himself before the courts in order to secure the release of a captured member.
- Is it possible that the two of them had intimate contact, yet Clinton still did not perjure himself? In the intricate world of the law, a world of hairsplitting distinctions where .
- The way Carey tells it, Kelly's murderous violence is aimed as much at his mother Ellen's succession of suitors as at the police, who impound the family's animals and perjure .
News & Articles
- Oakland Surveillance Contractor Lied On Official Documents
And city staffers appear to have known that the contractor was not telling the truth when it swore under penalty of perjury that it wasn’t involved in nuclear weapons work. by Darwin BondGraham In their rush to build a controversial mass surveillance system, Oakland city officials appear to have allowed employees of the project's prime contractor to perjure themselves by claiming that the ...
Nov. 27, 2013 - East Bay Express
- Joseph Wilson in The Australian
That he would knowingly lie, perjure himself and obstruct a legitimate criminal investigation is incomprehensible,Mr Wilson said. "It is our hope that he will now cooperate with Special Counsel Fitzgerald in his efforts to get to the...
- Bobby Rush in FOXNews
My friends don't perjure themselves,Rush said.
- Antonio Cuenco in GMA news.tv
It is incomprehensible to me that an illegal alien drug smuggler was allowed to violate his immunity agreement, perjure himself and be granted a series of unlimited visas to roam free in our country while two Border Patrol agents were given... John Cornyn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cornyn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHOPZmCDzy4BtsPNLePMKG-ww3d_g Houston Chronicle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4979752.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEySYL7lwtDHd9iVo20LI4FsemO6w Jul 18, 2007
73596 98598 perjurer She has doubts about what she said. That doesn't make her a perjurer," Cuenco said. "Let us not be hard on Nicole."