pain in the ass :
- n something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
News & Articles
- The Ten Beauty Sacrifices We Continue to Make
Achieving beauty perfection can sometimes be as easy as swiping on some lipstick; other times, it can be a total pain in the ass. Many cosmetically enhancing treatments and tricks come with baggage: Anyone who's come into contact with an eyelash curler knows that, at some point, you're going to ... More »
June 25, 2013 - New York Magazine
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: June 21
5. Elan Insanity Enough with the fun and games Elan ! Now that you've summarily dismissed Royalty Pharma as a mate, it's time to stop acting like a royal pain in the ass and select your own suitor. U.S.-based Royalty Pharma withdrew its appeal against a ruling by Ireland's regulator on takeovers Tuesday, which means its $8 billion hostile offer for Elan automatically lapses. As a result, Elan ...
June 21, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Bike Wars: While many people are starting to...
While many people are starting to realize that, oh hey, Citi Bike is not a pain in the ass, angry Soho denizens are not giving up the anti-bike fight. The Soho Alliance has sued the DOT, demanding that they remove...
June 19, 2013 - Curbed New York