- v bring order and organization to
- v create (as an entity)
- v form or join a union
- v cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- v arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- v plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- s being a member of or formed into a labor union
- This is well organised crime aim at stirring up ethnic tentions.
- A man who started with no money and few supporters has out-thought, out-organised and outfought the two mightiest machines in American politicsthe Clintons and the conservative .
- The project, organised by an NGO, called the Ntengwe for Community Development, is also supported by the Rotary Club of Harare and businessman Shaun Burgess.
News & Articles
- Chad arrests suspected member of elephant slaughter gang
N'DJAMENA (Reuters) - Authorities in Chad have arrested a suspected member of a poaching gang accused of slaughtering nearly 200 elephants and killing five Cameroonian park rangers, the environment minister said on Tuesday. Rising demand for ivory among Asia's newly affluent classes has led to a rise in poaching by well-armed, highly organised criminal gangs that take advantage of Central Africa ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Raw Material and The Beat Team Up to Fight Teenage Cancer
LONDON, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After the success of "Specialized: A Modern Take on Specials Classics", a double-disc record organised by Paul Willo to raise money for the Teenage Cancer ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Islam and Secularism: the Azerbaijani experience and its reflection in France
A symposium in Bordeaux, France, organised by The European Azerbaijan Society and IDEMM, has highlighted the Azerbaijani experience of secularism and tolerance. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10839650.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Wen Jiabao in guardian.co.uk
There is ample fact - and we also have plenty of evidence - proving that this incident was organised, premeditated, masterminded and incited by the Dalai clique,Wen told reporters at his annual news conference at the end of China's national...
- Eric Schmidt in Daily Mail
There is clearly more room for competition and innovationin online travel, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said in a conference call. "We will improve the way flight information is organised."
- Rafael Benitez in Setanta Sports
Reflecting on the 1-0 aggregate win, Benitez added: "We knew it would be a difficult game against a quick, well-organised team."