orate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Omnes sancti Martyres, orate pro nobis.
- Who speaks but doesn't orate.
- His chance came when 300 Seoul National University professors gathered nervously on the steps of Seoul's National Assembly building to orate against the Rhee regime.
News & Articles
- Twain role took 13 years of research
When Mark Twain spoke at lectures, he didn't stand behind a lectern or orate with a booming, intimidating tone. He spoke to the people – often with a cocktail in hand. Val Kilmer couldn't help but be attracted to the famous American novelist and...
Nov. 21, 2013 - Laguna News Post
- Matthew Rhys in Sunday Herald
It's weird because a lot of people in Wales have a very strong idea of who Thomas was and who he is to them, and not that many people will have listened to him orate,says Rhys. "So when I say I'm not doing the plummy accent, people go,...