- v determine one's position with reference to another point
- Canon Bell holds that the fault lies with secondary-school teachers who are more interested in coddling young minds than in maturing them, more anxious to "orientate" children than .
- We don't put up a model, but orientate our policies toward what exists.
News & Articles
- Keeneland September: Day Seven hips to watch
Hip No. 1850, gray or roan colt, by Speightstown—Ocean Colors, by Orientate, consigned by Gainesway, agent. The first foal out of stakes-placed winner Ocean Colors – the second-to-last foal out of 1988 Kentucky Derby winner and champion Winning Colors.
Sept. 15, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Michael Ballack in AFP
We are at 80-85 percent of our full potential, but we have to orientate ourselves towards Thursday's opponents,said Ballack. "We will have a much different task against Croatia, they also want to be European champions and they beat England...
- Anton Balasingham in Independent
India has been silent for the past 15 years and adopted a detached role,Mr Balasingham said. "Now there is the possibility of war emerging, so she can't keep quiet but she has to face challenges ...... and orientate a new foreign policy...
- Goodluck Jonathan in Le Mali en ligne
Jonathan described the campaign as a "genuine attempt to re-orientate Nigeria towards believing in themselves once again......and to change the perception of the country both locally and internationally".