mushy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having the consistency of mush
- s effusively or insincerely emotional
- Every suggestion that he is not a conventional mainstream mushy-middle Villager-friendly America-is-a-center-Right-Country President is based on consciously chosen, deliberate lies.
- After centuries of ignoring the subject as too vague and mushy, science has undergone a change of heart about the tender passion.
- People and not just Republicans have been calling the GOP the party of ideas for nearly 30 years, since Ronald Reagan transformed the mushy, defensive conservatism of his .
News & Articles
- Katie Van Dyke: Produce policies may differ, but more stores guarantee it
I always try to thoroughly inspect produce before I buy it. I tap on cantaloupe, squeeze oranges, inspect apples for bruises, and the list goes on. Still, there are those times that ,when unloading my groceries, I notice that the three strawberries in the middle of the container are moldy and mushy. Ugh. I’m sure most of you have suffered the same frustration.
June 15, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Good News, the Sun Is Out at Merion
Merion Golf Club, hit by almost six inches of rain since Friday, seems to have drained well. Conditions are mushy but players are out in force, trying to learn this tricky layout with many blind shots.
June 11, 2013 - Wall Street Journal Blogs
- Heavy rain turns Merion into Mudville
By Dave ShedloskiARDMORE, Pa. -- Welcome to Mudville.Another deluge struck an already mushy Merion GC Monday afternoon, causing a suspension of practice round play at 3:01 p.m. EDT at the 113th U.S. Open.More than five inches of rain have soaked Merion's venerable East Course since Friday, and the forecast is not favorable for the next few days, which could impede preparation for the 156-player ...
June 10, 2013 - GolfDigest.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Beyonce Knowles in Pittsburgh Channel.com
During the farewell show Sunday night, Knowles told the crowd, "We don't want to get too mushy. Destiny's Child started when we were nine years old. This isn't something somebody put together. This is love."
- Barack Obama in Seguin Gazette-Enterprise
Let me tell you something. My mother didn't know how to cook broccoli,said Mrs. Obama. "It was watery and mushy, and that's what we thought broccoli was. We thought you could eat it with a spoon and cut it with a knife. And I know a lot of...
- Kelly Osbourne in Lincolnshire Echo
Kelly gushed to Closer magazine: "I'm stuck in LA and Luke's not always here. He's busy working - but we're constantly on the phone to each other. I've never been this mushy with anybody ever before, but this time I can't help it. He's perfect....