- n any soft or soggy mass
- n cornmeal boiled in water
- n writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- n a journey by dogsled
- v drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- v travel with a dogsled
- Some of their practices go back 2,000 and 3,000 years to the peyote and mush room and morning-glory cults of the ancient Aztecs and Toltecs.
- It begins to rain, and soon sleeping bags are turning to mush.
- The USGS discounted chances for cataclysmic eruption of the caldera, noting that the hot, active magma chamber below Yellowstone has turned into "largely crystallized mush.
News & Articles
- Learn about bird projects at Sandy Mush
ASHEVILLE — The Elisha Mitchell Audubon Society will hold a program on the Birds of Sandy Mush Game Lands by Joe Tomcho and Alex Wilson, starting at 7 tonight at the Reuter Center at UNC Asheville, Room 102.
June 18, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Library features dishes from Pioneer period
Any idea what to do with a bone dish, mush dish or waste dish?
June 14, 2013 - The Beatrice Daily Sun
- What Happens When 30 Craft Distillers Descend on Capitol Hill?
After a night of drinking dozens of thimble-sized plastic cups of booze—quinoa bourbon, chocolate fudge brownie liqueur, maple-infused vodka—my brain is mush. I vaguely remember being told last night that Danes call a hangover "carpenters in the forehead" but can't remember who told me, with all the hammering behind my eyebrows. A pack of matches with the words "Death's Door" just fell out of my ...
June 13, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Allama Iqbal in USA Today
No country will want to take such a strong political position when Mush is so unpopular and the whole country is protesting against him,Iqbal said.
- Antonin Scalia in Washington Post
Justice Antonin Scalia called the law "a mush of language" and pointed out that federal prosecutors have used it different ways in different prosecutions.
- Zell Miller in Boston Globe (registration)
George Bush wants to grab terrorists by the throat and not let them go to get a better grip,Miller said. "From John Kerry, they get a yes-no-maybe bowl of mush that can only encourage our enemies and confuse our friends."