- n any gummy shapeless matter; usually unpleasant
- n writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- I could go on pseudo-scientific investigations of Klaatu that produce more glop than useful information, a failure even to reference the earlier film's famous catch phrase .
- Emery, an industry veteran who specialized in removing meat from bone, sends the glop through a maze of machinery he cobbled together to clean, dry and position the feathers for .
- Scandinavians and Italians were among the pioneers in molding a wide variety of chemical glop into dazzlingly new and comfortable forms.
News & Articles
- Honey's Sit 'n Eat South does Philly diner legacy proud
When a diner loses its soul, the meat loaf arrives welded to the plate in a brown sludge of unnaturally thick gravy. The bacon is ironed paper-flat, limp and dry. The cream of broccoli soup is lukewarm glop. The fried eggplant rounds are half raw. The coffee tastes like it was steeped through brown paper bags.
June 10, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer