- n the physiological state of having or consisting of muscle
- n possessing muscular strength
- n an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
a remarkable muscularity of style
- All he had was it--the gorgeous muscularity and infectious brio that made folks want to pay to see more.
- Other studies indicate that muscularity is associated with an extroverted, high-energy, domineering temperament, while an inhibited, restrained person who is likely to internalize .
- In a time when Hollywood movies rarely revealed much of their male stars below the collar, Pedro went topless in nearly every film, displaying the bulky muscularity he was so proud .
News & Articles
- Xtreme NO Review Released Today By HeresToLife.net
Xtreme NO Review Released Today By HeresToLife.net With Xtreme NO one can get increased muscularity, a quicker recovery time from workouts, and an increased load capacity, all from one natural and safe product. The true benefit of increased nitric oxide is that your muscles will react better to the workouts that you do. says Angi Taylor with HeresToLife.net, So, this is not some magic pill that ...
July 14, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Newstrack India (blog)
I guess I've gotten buff. There's a lot of acrobatics in the movie - a lot of running up walls, and jumping on things, so it requires muscularity, but it requires a lot of aerobic ability too,Gyllenhaal said.
- David Gray in Reuters
There's a muscularity to this new sound that sort of unleashed a tide of imagery and a whole other perspective, a voice I sort of lost for a while,Gray explained. "It just enabled me to sing in a whole different way. I felt 100 percent...
- John Cena in New York Times
If you're obese, large or small, it's human nature to judge,said Cena, who said that he had passed seven drug tests and that he would submit to 100 a year to prove that he was drug-free. "When the subject is muscularity, the topic of...