- n one of the contractile organs of the body
- n animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- n a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
the drug lord had his muscleman to protect him
- n authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
the senators used their muscle to get the party leader to resign
- n possessing muscular strength
- v make one's way by force
He muscled his way into the office
- Linking muscle dysfunction to diseased organs is not entirely out of the mainstream.
- So they recommend overusing athletic injuries, like muscle tears and stress fractures, which prolongs pain and delays healing for months and months.
- Its focus on maximizing muscle flexibility has been useful for everyone from injured NBA players to children with cerebral palsy.
News & Articles
- Embark Holdings, Inc. (EMBK) subsidiary Muscle Warfare Announces International Distribution Deal out of the United ...
WELLINGTON, Fla., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Embark Holdings, Inc. (OTC: EMBK) announces today that its wholly owned subsidiary Muscle Warfare, Inc. has increased the size of its current distribution ...
June 25, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Cytokinetics and Astellas Announce Collaboration in the Field of Skeletal Muscle Activation
Collaboration Will Focus on Expanding the New Frontier of Muscle Biology Cytokinetics is Eligible to Receive Over $40 Million During the Initial Two Years in Addition to Over $450 Million in Potential ...
June 25, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Cytokinetics, Astellas collaborate in skeletal muscle activation field
Cytokinetics and Astellas Pharma announced a collaboration focused on the research, development and commercialization of skeletal muscle activators. The primary objective of the collaboration is to advance ...
June 25, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance