- n a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
the drug lord had his muscleman to protect him
- n someone who does special exercises to develop a brawny musculature
- For sure, 300 is a direct descendant of Le Fatiche di Ercole, the 1958 Italian sword-and-sandal epic directed by Pietro Francisci and starring California muscleman Steve Reeves.
- No muscleman, Banks derives his deceptive power from a pair of outsize hands and wrists that allow him to whip the bat around at the last possible instant.
- In September, Carole left her husband, a muscleman named Jimmy Pappa, who proceeded to give Barbara Finch an earful about Bernie's other life.
News & Articles
- Sports Hub: Winter sports Week 2
Take a look at the latest Sports Hub video where Connor O'Gara and Nathan Hart talk sports on local basketball teams, Three in the Key and the GNC Muscleman Pick of the Week.
Dec. 12, 2013 - Kearney Hub