- n someone who does special exercises to develop a brawny musculature
- As a bodybuilder, what do you think about steroids in sports? You watch the NFL every single Sunday, and if you don't think those players running up and down that field have .
- The Austrian bodybuilder turned Hollywood action hero turned California Governor was always an unlikely eco-freak, with his five Hummers and his conspicuous delight in conspicuous .
- The Austrian bodybuilder's announcement that he would enter California's gubernatorial race drew loud, prolonged cheers from the delighted audience, as the soon-to-be Governator .
News & Articles
- Introducing … Patrick Schwarzenegger’s Abs
Wowza! It looks like Patrick Schwarzenegger is taking after his bodybuilder Dad! On Friday, the 19-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver posted a shirtless pic of his rock-hard body on Twitter with the caption, "Early morning pump! Who … Continue reading ?
June 10, 2013 - omg!
- Bevan Group gears up for business growth
Winning double... Bevan Group's Simon Dryburgh, left, and Roy Shelton June 10, 2013: Leading commercial vehicle bodybuilder Bevan Group has made two key changes to its management team and invested in a new, extended fleet of mobile workshops to serve its growing portfolio of aftercare customers.
June 10, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Most Dangerous Fitness Advice
Bernard Yang Kim never wanted to be a bodybuilder. The 31-year-old currency trader simply wanted to look chiseled—like an underwear model, he jokes—which is why he found it odd to be staring up at a 315-pound barbell.
June 9, 2013 - Fox News
- Mark Bellhorn in Boston Globe (registration)
Red Sox second baseman Mark Bellhorn said, "Anybody can do it. Everybody always thinks steroids are the big, bodybuilder type. Just because you take them doesn't mean you're going to be a huge dude."
- Mike Sellers in Washington Post
He's 10 feet tall and he's got the physique of a bodybuilder,said Mike Sellers, who guessed that he and Daniels are the strongest Redskins.
- Nick Swisher in Chicago Tribune
I'm not a bodybuilder, but this is body business,Swisher said. "You have to take care of yourself, especially with the grind we have. You have to do the right thing."