- n a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
he seemed full of vim and vigor
- n an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- And last week he began reminding us, selling himself with more vim and certitude than at any other time since he was re-elected 15 months ago.
- That youthful vim and vigor will be directed against a more dangerous enemy in the months ahead.
- Conservative America also needs to recover its vim.
News & Articles
- Train Your Brain With Lumosity
Feeling a little slow-to-go? You might be able to restore some of that mental vim and vigor with the website...
June 12, 2013 - WHNT-TV Huntsville
- Arlen Specter in Los Angeles Times
No, I am putting principle at the top of the list,said Specter, who is 79. "I'm full of vim, vigor and vitality. There are lots of things I want to do."
- Martha Stewart in Infos Jeunes France
In June, as rumors swirled about his illness, his pal (and neighbor) Martha Stewart wrote, "He is still full of vim and vigor, he is still Cool Hand Luke to me, and of course, my Butch Cassidy!"
- Bob Brown in The Age
He was a great humanitarian and will be sorely missed on both sides of the Tasman,Australian Greens senator Bob Brown told NZPA. "I spent some time with Rod during the New Zealand election campaign and he was hale and hearty, full of vim...