motility : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n ability to move spontaneously and independently
- n a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- Even now, he said, though about half of infertility cases are caused by male factors, such as low sperm count or motility, there are many more tests to evaluate a woman's fertility .
- His theory: "The human intestinal tract is a muscular tube, the mucous membrane of which secretes digestive ferments and the motility of which is largely dependent upon these .
- About 50% of all gas victims suffer from either excessive or inadequate motility in the bowel.