- n the time period between dawn and noon
I spent the morning running errands
- n a conventional expression of greeting or farewell
- n the first light of day
they talked until morning
- n the earliest period
the morning of the world
- Decision on the morning-after pill is delayed again.
- Joe Barton in Austin American-Statesman (blog)
Barton later said, aacording to Politico, "I apologize for using the term 'shakedown' with regard to yesterday's actions at the White House in my opening statement this morning, and I retract my apology to BP. As I told my colleagues yesterday and...
- Barack Obama in Sydney Morning Herald
Early this morning the House and Senate reached an agreement on a set of Wall Street reforms that represents 90 per cent of what I proposed when I took up this fight,Mr Obama said.
- Kay Yow in SI.com
If you start to dwell on the wrong things, it'll take you down fast,Yow said. "Every morning, I wake up and the first thing I think of is I'm thankful. I'm thankful for another day."