mob : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a disorderly crowd of people
- n a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- n an association of criminals
- v press tightly together or cram
- Viewpoint: Where does democracy end and mob rule begin? There is something intoxicating about the sight of hundreds of thousands of civilians taking to the streets .
- A mob is an ugly mob anywhere in the world; some fanciers claim that a Middle East mob is the worst, although objective observers who have seen well-educated Chinese hoodlums from .
- Pariser sits at the nexus of what Howard Rheingold would call a smart mob.
News & Articles
- 'Trash Mob' to prevent trash from washing into creeks
What a flash mob is to dancing, a trash mob is to picking up trash, as the Beargrass Creek Alliance sees it.
June 14, 2013 - Louisville Courier-Journal
- ‘Flash mob’ celebrates retiring teachers
Teacher Lynn Kastholm thanks students following a "flash mob" performed by the student body after Field Day at Walker School in Clarendon Hills on May 31. Kastholm is one of three teachers are retiring this school year.
June 14, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- R.I.P. White Girl Mob, 2011 - (Not Quite) 2013
In Memoriam White Girl Mob May 27, 2011-June 13, 2013 A video interview posted to VladTV.com yesterday put the nail in the coffin of this barely two-year-old entity, formerly comprised of Kreay...
June 14, 2013 - SF Weekly Blogs