mitt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
he extended his mitt
- n the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- Mitt Romney may be leading the underwhelming Republican presidential field in fundraising, but he also has a less dubious distinction he leads the pack in committing .
News & Articles
- Former Romney Economic Adviser Writes New Paper In Defense Of The '1 Percent'
Greg Mankiw, the former economic adviser to Mitt Romney, is out with a new paper that aims to "defend the 1 percent" and the status quo of income equality in the United States.
June 17, 2013 - Business Insider
- Galt’s Kari Salinas pulls no punches in her fight against leukemia
Kari Salinas, 19, throws an uppercut into a mitt worn by her trainer, Terry Morgan, on Friday, June 7, 2013. Salinas, who was diagnosed with cancer on April 1 and given four weeks to live, has continued training through her battle with cancer and says she will begin training again after she recovers from a transplant.
June 15, 2013 - Lodi News-Sentinel
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 14, 2013
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. ( MITT ) will begin trading ex-dividend on June 14, 2013. A cash dividend payment of $0.8 per share is scheduled to be paid on July 26, 2013. Shareholders who
June 13, 2013 - Nasdaq