- n the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- Early Roman law candidly referred to the "perpetual tutelage of women" and considered them to be under the manus (hand) of their fathers or husbandsone basis for the custom .
- No Freudiosyncracy; just a lapsus manus.
- When Emperor Ro-manus Diogenes and his huge force of 60,000 men were beaten by treachery at Manzikert in 1071, confusion became the real ruler of the Empire.
News & Articles
- Manus steps down at ROC
Patti Manus will step down as CEO of Rainbow of Challenges at the end of the month, but will assume a new mantle with the organization as Director of Advancement, the ROC announced Wednesday.
June 6, 2013 - Hope Star
- Christopher Pyne in NEWS.com.au
The closing of Nauru and Manus Island, because there are no longer people in those stations, is a decision that the government has made,Mr Pyne said on Channel 10. "The Opposition is prepared to wear that, but not if it starts to lead to a...