- v place (something) where one cannot find it again
I misplaced my eyeglasses
- v place or position wrongly; put in the wrong position
- Home Sweet Home A floating bed, a manpowered snow plow and a gadget to find those gloves (or anything else) you misplace.
- It was a man-made disaster, created by lousy engineering, misplaced priorities and pork-barrel politics.
- Beyond slogans, some conservatives believe that Gates' emphasis on changing the behavior of large corporations in developed countries is misplaced.
News & Articles
- Find Your Lost Keys with the Hone Key Fob & iPhone App
ZOMG, but this is something I need: ByteMyApple.com announced Hone on Tuesday, a key fob that you can activate from an iPhone app. Stick it on your keyring and when you lose your keys, the iPhone app will make it flash and beep, perfect for people (like me) who misplace our keys. All the time. It's $59.99, and was originally funded via KickStarter. A single CR2032 watch battery lasts 6 months ...
June 25, 2013 - The Mac Observer
- C Michael Foale in USA Today
We're going to call it a night and make sure we don't misplace the leak (detection) equipment,Foale said with a chuckle.
- Ryan Speier in Denver Post
It's a big confidence boost when you are able to bring something to the team and feel like you are needed,Speier said. "You don't ever really loose your confidence you just kind of misplace it from time to time. I know I can play at this...
- Ben Cohen in Sportinglife.co.za
Cohen said: "If you give a ticket to someone you trust, and they misplace that trust, then it is out of your hands. The rules are a lot clearer now - Clive has been absolutely fantastic about it."