- I had medical school professors who would misspell words on the chalkboard.
- Foster accused the Kennedy report of inconsistencies, overstatements, understatements and contradictions (it did, in fact, misspell Wiesner's name twice), claiming that it presents .
- Agents had been taught to misspell words in predetermined sections of each message.
News & Articles
- 'Hey, that's not how you spell Ginobili!'
“A souvenir is worthless if it contains misspelled names and shrinks three sizes after being washed,” Syala Deutsch, senior vice president and chief intellectual property counsel for the NBA, said in a news release Wednesday. There was a T-shirt that we came across that included a reference to all of the teams, and when the Sacramento Kings were identified, they spelled it Scaramento King, and ...
June 16, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Fantasia Barrino in ABC News
You're illiterate to just about everything. You don't want to misspell,Fantasia told "20/20." "So that, for me, kept me : in a box and I didn't, wouldn't come out."
- Barney Frank in Bloomberg
When you misspell a three-letter word, don't call people stupid,Frank said to laughter from the audience as he pointed out that Heyman miswrote the word due as "do."
- Jimbo Fisher in ESPN
(In a telephone conversation with Johnson, Fisher asked him, "You didn't misspell that did you? D dot J").