- v state something incorrectly
You misstated my position
- I think there are some who deliberately misstate where the balance should lie but that's a different matter.
- Under the heading Music in your issue of April 5 I read with eye-protruding astonishment the article "In Little Rock," in which you grossly misstate the true manner of our Mary .
- That makes it easier for the Kleins and the Scherers and Obama to willfully misunderstand and misstate our position, and keeps the "balance" of "acceptable" political discourse .
News & Articles
- ‘Monstrosity’ rejected by citizens elsewhere
BY NESTA MORRISON Once again, Wayne Davis, the leading cheerleader for passenger trains in Maine, has disparaged and maligned the residents of Brunswick West (“Activists misstate review of train facility,” July 11, Page A6) who have legitimate and serious questions about the giant overnight layover and maintenance facility proposed for their backyards. read more
Aug. 9, 2013 - The Times Record