mirth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- However disappointing the campaign might have been, at least one editorial hand found plenty of cause for mirth.
- For there, they that carried us away captive, required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
- The rabbi greeted the news with characteristic mirth: "Gee, one gets that a year before one dies.
News & Articles
- HealtheConnections RHIO Migrates eHealth Technologies’ Image Exchange on its Mirth HIE Platform
eHealth Technologies, a leader in streamlining transitions of care including, securely delivering electronic diagnostic images to the users of health information exchange , and HealtheConnections, the Regional Health Information Organization of Central New York, have gone live with eHealth Connect® Image Exchange integrated with their new, Mirth HIE platform.
June 5, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- T Bone Burnett in Washington Post
It is a pity that the 'intellectual media' portrays the incident of the gun under my pillow as one of ridicule and mirth: Of one that reflects a fear on my part:It is a shame that the mettle of my comment was not put across in the context of its... Amitabh Bachchan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amitabh_Bachchan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGjS8eQhoNMPMEOOznf1kQVYWZaAQ Thaindian.com (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/bachchan-says-media-misrepresented-his-gun-comment_100125504.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHI5kd6WVnQSavghC6hRtj6MlmLHw Nov 30, 2008
63973 85345 mirth But Burnett says that underneath the gloomy bizarreness of the song and the entire album, is a kind of mirth at the predicament _ a love of the predicament, of the preposterousness of it all."
- Adrian Pang in Malaysia Star
In the same report, Adrian Pang, another familiar face on Singapore TV and in movies, said: "He's an easy target for mirth and merriment on the one hand, and a symbol of Singapore gritty 'realism' on the other."