- n great merriment
- n malicious satisfaction
- Thailand's grief over Sarit's death was in stark contrast to the ghoulish glee it provoked in neighboring Cambodia.
- So if Lost is the bestmost-perfect pilot ever, than Glee was very, VERY good.
- Why so much glee over a disaster? After one of Japans hottest internet companies was revealed to be mired in financial scandal, the Nikkei was sent reeling, and the stock market .
- Christian Bale in FOXNews
You could see how much glee and pleasure he got out of playing this character,Bale said of Ledger, who died in January.
- Ron Paul in Washington Post
If I were to lose the primary for my congressional seat, all our opponents would react with glee, and pretend it was a rejection of our ideas,Paul wrote. "I cannot and will not let that happen."
- Ronald Reagan in San Jose Mercury News
It's hard to believe that Ronnie would have been 96 years old today,Mrs. Reagan said. "I know he would have been thrilled to see the military band and color guard, the Naval Academy Glee Club and the flyover at his library today, and he...