- It must also be said that Starsky Hutch has moments of hilarity a little greater than you might expect of a movie that is just out for a lazy good time.
- Cramming hilarity, heartbreak and high notes into a half-hour, it reminded us that no labor dispute can keep a genius from using his powers for Evil, and for good.
- That's the height of the hilarity on offer here, and it's not hard to see where the writer, Dana Fox, and the director, Tom Vaughan, went wrong.
News & Articles
- Hollywood & Swine’s Andy Marx & Will McArdle Peddling Projects This Summer: Will Industry Exact Revenge?
EXCLUSIVE: Their headline alerts show up in showbiz emails with regularity if not always hilarity. And recently the Hollywood & Swine blog embarrassed Variety when a content syndication deal resulted in legitimate media outlets confusing a satirical story with real news. (No, Sharon Stone wasn’t the prime suspect pf French cops in that recent $1.4M Cannes jewel heist “after an IMDb search made ...
June 12, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- 17 'How-To' Vine Videos That Won't Teach You Anything
It's hard to teach a lesson in six seconds, but that hasn't stopped some Vine users from trying. A search of the #howto hashtag yields hundreds of Vine posts ranging from the beautiful to the bizarre. These 17 Vine videos may not be the most instructive, but what they lack in educational value, they make up for in hilarity. Here are our favorites. 1. How to reenact The Lion King (while your ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- Upstagers offer delightful, hilarious Neil Simon farce at Paul Poag
If you are looking to have some fun, head downtown for an evening of side-splitting hilarity as The Upstagers present Neil Simon’s “Rumors.”
June 9, 2013 - Del Rio News-Herald
- Jon Stewart in OhmyNews International
You're gonna see a ton of 'Munich' stuff. Lots of hilarity to be mined there,Stewart deadpans, referring to the Steven Spielberg film about Israel's retaliation for the 1972 Olympic massacre. "This would not be the easiest song parody in...
- Dick Van Dyke in Sun.Star
In his book, "Faith, Hope, and Hilarity," Dick Van Dyke wrote: "The faith of children has an innocence -- a kind of trust and openness -- that the Bible surely meant when we were told, 'Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a...