- n a line that indicates a boundary
- Next week the judge will mete out a sentence for the serial killer that could mean a lifetime in prison.
- But unlike traditional superheroes who mete out righteous justice against inarguable criminals foisting their evil on the world, Andy lives in a more realistic world of pettiness .
- Matched with and aged wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me.
News & Articles
- Retired Federal Agent Allegedly Shoots At Queens Burglars
A retired Department of Homeland Security agent allegedly fired gunshots at two burglars who entered his Queens home yesterday. Police sources told DNAinfo that the man found intruders in his home at 85-40 Somerset Street at around 3 p.m. when he called 911 decided to mete consequences himself. The intruders fled shortly after the five or so shots were fired, and it's unclear if the bullets ...
June 9, 2013 - Gothamist