- n a line that indicates a boundary
- The remainder are mainly out for autonomy without geographical delimitation.
- A dispute between Czecho-Slovakia and Poland over the delimitation of the Teschen district, which was divided between the two countries by the Council of Ambassadors on July 28 .
- For some time the Irish Free State has pressed for the 'delimitation of the boundary between its territory and that of Northern Ireland.
- Morgan Tsvangirai in Africasia
Tsvangirai told the rally: "They (ZANU-PF) are continuing with violence, they are continuing with discriminatory food distribution, they are continuing with voter registration and the delimitation process despite our objections. We are saying to...
- Ban Ki-moon in UN News Centre
I urge the parties to extend full cooperation to the Commission, without further delay, with a view to proceeding to the boundary demarcation on the basis of the Commission's 2002 delimitation decision,Mr. Ban writes.
- Steny Hoyer in International Herald Tribune
Give one last chance to Balnatah as from the next assembly elections this constituency would be reserved for the Scheduled Castes (as per delimitation exercise). He may have lost all four elections, but he never lost the zeal to work for... Prem Kumar Dhumal http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prem_Kumar_Dhumal&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHzcO4FfX9Y20pggd-2kKGpyyL6eg Hindustan Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindustantimes.com/Himachal-all-set-for-polls-amid-tight-security/H1-Article1-473336.aspx&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEAmDzfrfy3SpT6g3Zt5fCr3b8sPw Nov 5, 2009
26104 34863 delineate I think there will be efforts to look at further ways to delineate areas available for drilling," said Hoyer.