medico : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a student in medical school
- n a licensed medical practitioner
- The premiere of another soap-and-scalpel opera, this time starring Macdonald Carey as the melodramatic medico.
- In the American doctors' precarious medico-legal (and fiscal-social) position, career success is increasingly built on cooperation with the corporate and government powers that .
- But the sad truth is that within our medico-legal system, any doc would be a fool, and a soon-to-be bankrupt fool, if he thinks he can force a patient to return to work against his .
- Vijay Singh in Yahoo! News (press release)
By joining forces with Hongwoo Medico Co., Ltd., Dilon has taken a major step in entering the massive Asian market,said Vijay Singh, Director of Operations at Dilon. "The Dilon 6800 Gamma Camera is a highly transportable system that will...
- David Bowie in Scotsman
David Bowie, head of sales and marketing at Aircraft Medical, said: "We are delighted to have CMA Medico on board as distributors in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. The company is a dynamic leader in its field across the region and I am sure that our...