maximising : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make the most of
- v make as big or large as possible
- s making as great as possible
- We evaluate eight simple allocation principles that can be classified into four categories: treating people equally, favouring the worst-off, maximising total benefits, and .
News & Articles
- Sufficient Preparation is Crucial When Seeking Funding, Find the Edge Expert Says
Having clear aims, and understanding what is required to achieve goals, is key to maximising the positive effects external finance can have on a business, Miles Lloyd has said in a Find the Edge article published today. (PRWeb July 01, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10889549.htm
July 1, 2013 - PRWeb
- Kevin Rudd in Blue Mountains Gazette
Mr Rudd said, "I have very deep, strong, personal views on this, which is that we should be on about maximising the protection of children." "I don't think this is a step in the right direction at all."
- Bob Crow in guardian.co.uk
The RMT leader, Bob Crow, said his members had shown they were "solid, angry and determined to secure a fair deal from a company that is obsessed with maximising profits at the expense of staff and the travelling public".
- Jerry Yang in Times Online
Mr Yang said: "Yahoo! is executing against its strategy, and we believe is well positioned for long-term growth and maximising stockholder value. Yahoo! saw benefits in the second quarter from a number of the strategic initiatives that we have been...