maximise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make the most of
- v make as big or large as possible
- But he also sees them as an empty ecological niche in the imagination; if only to maximise cultural biodiversity, he wants that niche filled.
- Of course they will want to maximise their profits and sell drugs as expensively as they can but there is a stark difference between them (since you actually get a valuable product .
News & Articles
- How Manchester United Exploit Their Global Brand Like Nobody Else
The epicentre of where Manchester United plot how to exploit their brand is not at Old Trafford , where the team performs most weeks during the season, but over 200 miles away in an office in London. It is here on a side street in one of the capital city’s most exclusive areas of Mayfair that United devise how to maximise the club’s name in as many parts of the world as possible. Manchester ...
June 28, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Maintenance of existing telephone systems is key to keeping costs low, recommends the Remark Group
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Telephone systems are a vital lifeline for most organisations and a significant factor in smooth business operations. The Remark Group, a provider of intelligent business solutions, warns that neglecting existing business telephone systems could be a costly mistake as regular maintenance is required to maximise the lifespan of the technology and keep costs low by ...
June 28, 2013 - Business Wire
- Path Intelligence Explains Top Store Layout Tips to Boost Profits
With some key know-how by consumer insight experts Path Intelligence, retailers can maximise their store layout to significantly increase sales. (PRWeb June 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10864875.htm
June 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jerry Yang in guardian.co.uk
We are open to all alternatives that maximise stockholder value,Bostock and Yang said. "To be clear, this includes a transaction with Microsoft if it represents a price that fully recognises the value of Yahoo on a standalone basis and to...
- Alistair Darling in Times Online
The Bank of England is today providing a short-term secured loan of up to Â£100 million to Landsbanki, to help maximise the returns to UK creditors,said Mr Darling.
- Liam Fox in Bath Chronicle
Shadow defence secretary Liam Fox said: "This is not an unexpected move, but the families of the service personnel involved will want to know that every possible precaution has been taken to maximise their safety during this period."