maximize : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make as big or large as possible
- v make the most of
He maximized his role
- In order to maximize the amount of air taken into the lungs before apnea, Blaine, among other divers, inhaled until his lungs were filled to their physiological capacity, and .
- If you begin thinking green at the blueprint stage, however, low-tech, pragmatic techniques will maximize your new home's efficiency.
- He has drawn up models for a 30-story, city-block-size vertical farm that would have transparent walls to maximize sunlight and would produce enough food for 50,000 people.
News & Articles
- Belkin Introduces New Line of Cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Series
Belkin today announced several breakthrough case concepts for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inch, 8-inch and 10.1-inch. Designed to maximize the changing ways that people are increa
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Student debt crushing couple
Dear Liz: Our son is a schoolteacher and he does as many extra-duty things as he is able to do to maximize his income. He is still paying on his student loan debt from earning his master's degree. He has had to put it on deferral a few times.
June 12, 2013 - MSN
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce business networking event
Maximize business exposure by attending the NVCC's popular Noon Networking at the British Beer Company in Walpole on Tuesday, July 16, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
June 11, 2013 - Westwood Press
- Stephen F Bollenbach in Wall Street Journal
Stephen F. Bollenbach, Hilton's co-chairman and chief executive officer, said: "Our priority has always been to maximize shareholder value. Our Board of Directors concluded that this transaction provides compelling value for our shareholders with a...
- Park Dietz in Los Angeles Times
Barricading the back doors to trap his prey "was his way of ensuring that he could maximize his kill rate," Dietz said. "This was all about anger, paranoia, and desperation."
- Otis Smith in USA Today
Billy Donovan is a winner,Magic general manager Otis Smith said in a release. "We feel he is the right person to develop and maximize the talents of our players. We look forward to Billy leading us to the next level."