minimise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v represent as less significant or important
- v make small or insignificant
- Wouldn't it have been swell if they just demonstrated the nuke in such a way as to minimise civilian casualties before going ahead and wiping an entire city off the map?.
News & Articles
- Removing the 'F' word from your brand guidelines
Take a few seconds to minimise this window (careful now, don't close it!) and find an electronic version of your brand guidelines.
June 18, 2013 - e-Consultancy
- Saint-Gobain Pumps Up Global Presence in Off-Highway Construction
Building on its success in the construction and industrial pumps market in the US, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics has launched its innovative NORGLIDE® composite bearings solutions for hydraulic pump technology in heavy-duty vehicles throughout Europe and Asia. The company has been developing low-friction, wear-resistant NORGLIDE® composite bearings to help manufacturers in the US minimise ...
June 17, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Gordon Brown in guardian.co.uk
Launching the initiative Gordon Brown said earlier today: "Eco-towns will help to relieve the shortage of affordable homes to rent and buy, and minimise the effects of climate change on a major scale. They will provide modern homes with lower energy...
- President Bush in ABC Online
We're working to reduce disruptions and minimise the impact of these financial market developments on the broader economy,Mr Bush said.