medicate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v impregnate with a medicinal substance
- v treat medicinally, treat with medicine
- A PTI cover story explaining how life-threatening mental illness can now be medicated away.
- Henry VIII was known to self-medicate.
- Most pediatricians are wary of moving too quickly to medicate children, especially when the potential side effects are unknown.
- Chuck Baldwin in Independent Political Report
America's back is breaking from the burden of immigration policies that demand taxpayers pay to educate, incarcerate, medicate and house those who have broken into our country,Baldwin said in a media release, which characterizes the...
- Chaka Khan in Daily Telegraph
I used to self-medicate,Khan tells Insider from her Los Angeles home ahead of her Australian tour this month. "I've done a lot ...... it's a wonder I'm still alive. I've had a tough life but I've had a good life. But it's been very, very...