- n the property of being lush and abundant and a pleasure to the senses
- Who-ville has a daft architectural logic that makes a comely contrast to the jungle lushness of Nool.
- Although it may lack some of the lushness of lang's earlier work, it creates a dramatic counterpoint to her shimmering voice.
- Three small children, a blue Plymouth and the lushness of southern India merge into a gripping story of passion thwarted by prejudice.
News & Articles
- Planting A Life: How Keeping A Garden is Good for the Soul (June)
Rev. Judith Laxer The solar peak of the year arrives at the approqching Summer Solstice. When the days are this long, gardeners gladly give more time to the green and growing. It’s a watchful time, a hopeful and beautiful time when the lushness of Summer is here at last. We’d be wise to keep this awareness ever present because Summer will seem to be over just as suddenly as June seemed to have ...
June 18, 2013 - Ballard News-Tribune
- Sarah Waters in Southern Voice
I wanted to see what a book by me would sound like if it had a different setting,Waters says. "I wanted to try something new, but having said that, it was quite alarming to give up that sort of lushness that goes with Victorian novels."
- Allan Kozinn in Boston Globe (registration)
Kozinn added that in Schoenberg's First Chamber Symphony, "the Boston players made the most of its competing strains of tension and lushness."
- Richard Ashcroft in Malaysia Star
I'm pleased with it. It's got a good mix to it: there's some good raw rock 'n' roll on it, some moments of beauty and lushness, but there're some tracks that are pretty raw, pretty heavy,Ashcroft said of his new album.