- n the quality of being attractive and exciting (especially sexually exciting)
- n the property of being lush and abundant and a pleasure to the senses
- n the quality of having a well-rounded body
- Its fascination for me had something to do with clarity and voluptuousness, a preoccupation with perfumes and running water, a hashish atmosphere instead of the heavy barrooms-and .
- In Gilbert's, the main characters all have some connection to the fictional border town of Palomar; his drawings display a warm voluptuousness clearly influenced by the superhero .
- With baby fat maturing into a soft voluptuousness, she radiates an uncut sexuality rarely seen in black or white actresses then, or for decades thereafter.
News & Articles
- Melissa McCarthy Worried About Her Weight Until She Realized It Was a Waste of Time
Like many women, Melissa McCarthy had phases of stressing out about her weight. (It probably didn't help that red carpet interviewers couldn't find anything better to gush over than her "voluptuousness" and how "we love to eat.") "At 20 you don't have any responsibilities, so of course you're a shallow ... More »
June 26, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Mischa Barton in MSNBC
I'd be scared of having her boobs and voluptuousness,Barton said, reports the London Sun. "I would never have a boob job. I like being understatedly sexy. Rachel's curves make her more overtly sexual than I am."
- Martha Rosler in Globe and Mail
There are three things about this picture that are important,Rosler said when I reached her by phone last week in her New York studio. "First, of course, is the incredible beauty and voluptuousness of these bodies. Second is that these...