loins : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the lower part of the abdomen just above the external genital organs
- n the region of the hips and groin and lower abdomen
- n a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
- n either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
- Many centuries ago, its forefathers sprang from the loins of Chevalier de Bayard, that knight sans peur et sans reproche.
- East Superman Pills: "Strengthening the functional activities of the loins and knees, and the sinews and the bone as well.
- Giganta-goddesses like Ushi Digard spurred the poet in his loins ("her large, burnished melons deeply cleaved").
News & Articles
- Why The Collins Of The World Make Jenna And The Rest Of Us 'Awkward.' Gals Come Unhinged
Hold us back. We admit it. Jenna ain't the only one -- ever since Collin blew into Palos Hills High School in a blaze of mysterious glory, we've fantasized about him, too. While we love ourselves some buff, douchemeister-turned-darling Matty McKibben, there is something about Collin that makes our loins yearn for a little somethin' extra from [...]
June 11, 2013 - MTV
- Happy 50th Birthday, Johnny Depp: A Hotness Fugtrospective
A lot of global loins are depressed today to know that Johnny Depp has turned 50, and if that’s true — and apparently it is — then the virtues of math mean that you, [insert your name here], are actually [insert decidedly non-virtuous math here].
June 10, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Joe Biden in ABC News
Gird your loins,Biden told the crowd. "We're gonna win with your help, God willing, we're gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. It's like...
- Rudyard Griffiths in Ottawa Citizen (registration)
This prime minister and federalists in both parties who voted for this motion are going to have to gird their loins and get ready to fight separatism on a new front,said Rudyard Griffiths, executive director of the Dominion Institute.
- Jeremy Irons in The Guardian
To be a paedophile, "you have to be an artist, a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy with a bubble of hot poison in your loins," says Irons, with such tangible sadness you feel more sympathy for him than for his victim, Lolita - who, let's...