logos : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- n a company emblem or device
- American graphics have colonized the wardrobes of the world with the chunkily rendered names of New York boroughs, and the logos of baseball teams and colleges.
- Breaking out the largest logos .
- The search engine's Valentine's Day logo puts the blogosphere in a tizzy.
News & Articles
- There's A Tumblr Showing How Apple Designer Jony Ive Would Butcher Popular Logos And Icons
Apple just overhauled its operating system for iPads and iPhones, iOS, with a whole new look. Not everyone loves it. Named after Apple's lead designer, it features popular logos and icons redesigned to be flatter and rainbow-infused – the way Ive redesigned iOS.
June 12, 2013 - Business Insider
- Logos Technologies Awarded $49 Million US Air Force Contract to Tame Big Data
Logos Technologies LLC has been awarded a $49,750,000 Small Business Innovative Research Phase III indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract from the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory Information Directorate in Rome, N.Y.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Power Ranking the Top 15 College Football Logos
There are many different types of logos found on the helmets of college football teams. Some have a classic look to them, while others are modern. Either way, some logos are much better than others. There is no easy way to pick the best logos in college football, as it is all a matter of opinion. Some, however, do stand out or have historical significance over others. Here are the top 15 team ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Grant Balfour in Sydney Morning Herald
It's all just starting to hit home,Balfour said from Florida yesterday. "They're ironing the World Series logos onto our uniforms right now, and it just makes you stop and think, 'This is real'. It's something you dream of all your life,...
- Dennis Hwang in The Age
They're kind of like my children and I like them all in different ways, but the artist birthday logos are closer to my heart I guess,Hwang said. "It's a challenge to keep coming up with fresh new ideas for the same event year after year...
- Colin Montgomerie in AFP
It was very cold,said Montgomerie. "I haven't actually come prepared. I have a sweater for the planes, but it doesn't have the sponsorship logos on it, so I couldn't wear it. I was frozen this morning."