logbook : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a book in which the log is written
- The sergeant involved in the alleged massacre denies tampering with the logbook to hide alleged crimes.
- For your stuffy nose, you're going to want to think about signing that logbook.
- Each waterproof box contains a logbook and a rubber stamp.
News & Articles
- Trusted QSL Software Version 1.14.1 Now Available
A new version of Trusted QSL ( TQSL ) software for Logbook of The World (LoTW) is available to users. TQSL v. 1.14.1 may be downloaded from the LoTW page. The new software lets users upload log files to LoTW directly from Trusted QSL , saving steps. TQSL v 1.14.1 also will automatically check for updates, prompting users to download and install. Among other new features, any QSOs that have been ...
June 19, 2013 - ARRL Amateur Radio News
- Lindsay Fox in Australasian Transport News (subscription)
We have indicated to them (Pakistan), there are ample evidences from logbook of the captured ship, from information available from satellite telephone (used by the attackers) and various others that elements from Pakistan were responsible for these... Pranab Mukherjee http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranab_Mukherjee&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH7JtYbFJ2DGq5DofU9KuGxbo2Mpg Herald Publications http://www.google.com/url?q=http://oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp%3Fnid%3D14584%26cid%3D10&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGV7Y4BGcSrdSBCs8yqDcxd6n3Saw Dec 26, 2008
59072 78756 logbook In Australia we still use something called a logbook, a system that is 70 years old; safety was not an issue 40 years ago but with trucks now twice as big as they were then it needs to be addressed," Fox says.
- Sam Shepard in PopMatters
Sporting aviator goggles and a lasso, the 27-year-old Burnett got swept up in the madness of the tour: "He has a peculiar quality of craziness about him," Shepard wrote in 1978's "Rolling Thunder Logbook."