- n balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine
- n private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- Balconies will be called terraces, and loge seats will replace the traditional boxes.
- I hope to return there when this mess is over, and when I again plunk down my buck for a loge in Grauman's Chinese Theater, I want to know I am seeing a movie the manager, not .
- With Queen Mother Nazli she watched the opening from the royal loge, the first time female members of the royal family have attended the traditional male function.
News & Articles
- Bs fan spends thousands on Stanley Cup tickets
BOSTON -- Bruins fan David Freney had his hands full with two loge tickets for each of the Bruins home games in the finals. But at the same time, his wallet is lighter by more than three thousand dollars. Still, hes feeling no pain
June 11, 2013 - 7 News Boston
- Corvallis Fire to educate fraternities, sororities about fire sprinklers
To encourage more Oregon State University sororities and fraternities to install fire sprinklers, the Corvallis Fire Department is inviting fraternity and sorority chapter advisors and housing corporation presidents to a dinner at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the loge level at Reser Stadium.
June 11, 2013 - Corvallis Gazette-Times
- Backus Legion scholarship recipients
Legion Post Manager Terrie Griep (back left) is pictured with students (from left) Shona Nagle, April Sympson, Erin Fiskar, Isabel Lawrence, Tatum Sheley and Autumn Ackermann. Four recipients not pictured due to scheduling conflicts are Drey Loge, Codi Bumgarner, Alexis Smith and Kendra Brasel.
June 8, 2013 - The Pilot-Independent
- Preston Wilson in St. Petersburg Times
I was right behind home plate here in the loge level watching the whole play,Wilson said. "I saw everything up to right when the ball went between his legs and everybody stood up. At 12 years old, I didn't have much of a chance (of...
- Edward Braxton in KPLC-TV
Braxton describes Pope Benedict XVI as a good, holy and humble man: "His words on the loge of St. Peter's Basilica just moments ago when he introduced himself are typical when he said, 'Doppo. After the great pontificate of John Paul II, the...