lodgment : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n bringing a charge or accusation against someone
- n the state or quality of being lodged or fixed even temporarily
the lodgment of the balloon in the tree
- For centuries Russian imperialism groped without success for the power lodgment in the Middle East that the Soviet Union hopefully sees itself about to win.
- The deal gives Curtis a solid lodgment in the prospering field of shelter magazines.
- The alarms were real: the West could indeed lose its oldest and most strategic lodgment point in the Arab Middle East, and defeat there would make precarious the fortunes of .