- n bringing a charge or accusation against someone
- n the state or quality of being lodged or fixed even temporarily
- Another vague and vagrant production somehow found lodgement on the slippery stairs of metropolitan endeavor.
- General Pershing addressed the American Legion Auxiliary (wives, mothers, sisters): "The enemy within our gates is at this very moment making serious efforts to find lodgement .
News & Articles
- Officeworks Launch Tax Return Service from July 1
Officeworks, Australia's largest supplier of office and stationery products will offer discount income tax preparation and lodgement service from July 1, 2013. (PRWeb July 03, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10888561.htm
July 3, 2013 - PRWeb
- Steven Ciobo in Inside Film
Under the current lodgement arrangements, neither producers nor the government are getting the full benefit which was anticipated from the Offset,Mr Ciobo said. "This has meant significant cashflow issues for producers (exacerbated by the...
- Noel Ahern in Irish Times
Noel Ahern, Minister with special responsibility for the Office of Public Works, said yesterday: "Fifteen thousand is no big deal. There might be a very simple explanation. I understand he may have given the wrong details for a wrong lodgement."
- John Howard in Sydney Morning Herald
Contrary to what's been alleged by the Labor Party, the lodgement of a patent application [in Australia] does not stop the generic process,Mr Howard said.